Digital Marketing Assistant
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Assistant to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts for the promotion of special events/tours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology, with a special interest in gaming. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing for special events/tours.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Assist in the planning and monitoring of the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Launch optimized adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing for each specific event/tour planning industry
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
Administrative assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support staff through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication, and event planning.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings/ appointments
- Book travel arrangements
- Note-take meetings
- Coordinate proper event services
- Assist in the organization of marketing materials and contact lists
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word